Welcome to the Website of
The New Peninsula Men’s Shed (Mount Martha)
which is being organised and supported through
the Mornington Peninsula Men’s Shed Network.
- The New Peninsula Men’s Shed (Mount Martha) aims to be a place where men can come together in a safe, supportive, friendly & creative environment where one can do as much or as little as they desire.
- There are opportunities to participate in teams undertaking community projects that benefit various community organisations.
- Others prefer to undertake their own personal projects while some undertake a mixture of each.
- Either way, there are opportunities to learn new skills from others who willingly share a wide range of skills acquired through lifetimes as tradesman, handymen and from their experiences from both within and outside their former areas of employment.
- Above all else, New Peninsula Men’s Shed (Mount Martha) seeks to promote the physical & mental health of all members by providing a place to meet, chat, share our struggles, support and learn from one another, grow, have a laugh from time to time & celebrate milestones (in other words, ‘do life together’).
Our Latest Award
For more detail on who we are, what we do
and when & where we meet, please take a look at
some of the other pages and photos on our site.